Taylor

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taylor's New Fragrance!

According to our sources, beautiful Taylor has decided to launch a fragrance this year. It is said that it would be out for Autumn and she says its something she's alway wanted to do. "I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory, the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thought,” an exuberant Taylor revealed in a statement. “Lately I’ve been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I’m really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance." 


We certainly can't wait to smell Taylor's delicious fragrance. It is expected to launch this September. How do you think the botle and scent will be?






Quote courtesy of Popcrunch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment